Pages

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Learn Cisco the Hardway.



I have to learn Cisco. This is a bastard to me. I understand most things. Cisco hurts my brain. I have to work on them after the memory has been cleared. That’s right, everyone who is a Cisco person who is in my age range or technical ability gets to use the fun web interface. Due to my family’s setup of Cisco’s I have to wipe the memory then Grunt my way through the command line.

Now don’t get this understood. I am no stranger to the command line. I love Linux command line. I love bash, I love windows batch (I’m new to the power shell. I’ve heard good things but have yet to use it directly).

I just don’t understand how in the hell I am going to learn Cisco with no one holding my hand. Well, ok I know I will be able to do it. I just don’t want to. My first project is to fix the vpn tunnels for roaming clients. I love the Cisco vpn client but have never set it up. I guess I should just suck it up and do it. .

I’ll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post.It's very informative and interesting. I really appreciate that...
    Thanks for sharing This content...
    Visit:- Cisco Router Support

    ReplyDelete